Monday, August 27, 2012

Music Monday

I'm an sure you have all heard about Gangnam Style so this song needs no introduction. Enjoy the video, the catchiness of the tune, and some horse dancing.

Here is a must read a friend posted about the song, discussing the meaning behind it, why it's hilarious, and that it is actually quite witty. Read it RIGHT HERE! (Includes a horse dancing GIF for you viewing pleasure.)


Now for the best parody of the song: Hongdae Style!!!! I've only been out in Gangnam three or four times, however I go to Hongdae almost every weekend. I love Hongdae. It's special, magical, magnetic, amazing. Watch the parody below and see one of my favorite places in Korea.


It's a lazy Monday morning, after an exhausting weekend, so I apologize for this non-descriptive, half-ass post.

No comments:

Post a Comment