Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Election Day

Today, April 11, 2012 is Election Day in South Korea. Do you know what this means? NO SCHOOL = NO KIDS = DAY OFF! Yes.

I really don't know anything about this election, but I do think it's a brilliant idea to have school off on Election Day. America, take note. Unfortunately, it was a poopy day outside so I couldn't really do much, but fortunately I downloaded seasons of The League and the Game of Thrones. And I tried going to the grocery store, but it was closed. Day 3 of no cereal. Sigh.

Anyways, here is a nice read about a North Korean detector who is running for South Korea's parliament.
Here is another article about the election that I got to too lazy to read, but something you might find interesting about Korean politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment