Monday, April 23, 2012

Music Monday

I'm obsessed with this song and band. San Cisco is an indie-rock-pop band hailing from Australia. It's no secret that I have a special place in my heart for bands with girls, I think it's my internal feminist. This band has a girl vocalist AND she's the drummer?? Double whammy. As for the rest of the band, the lead singer is as cute as the girl and his lips are chapped which is cool, the guitarist is wearing a denim jacket, and the bassist has really cool hair. Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. Quadruple whammy for the band.

The song is called "Awkward." It's super catchy, super cute, and has really happy sounding guitar riffs. This song is anything but awkward.



Now let's talk about why I love the music video. Old school Nokie phones. Done and done.

I hope you all enjoy this song, and this band, because they're great.


***** UPDATE (JULY 11, 2012)
As I'm currently listening to the 89.3 The Current live stream, this song is playing. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment