Monday, November 28, 2011

Andrew's Going Away Party

Andrew left. As his replacement he was a big help to me, showing me where things are, introducing me to people, and he is a fellow Bulldog alumni, so it was nice to have someone from home around. His going away party was awesome. Definitely one of my favorite nights in Inje. Didn't go to sleep until past 6 AM.

Since a picture is worth 1,000 words, instead of babbling on like I usually do, I will use some photos of the night to break down his  farewell festivities.

At the one and only Jjokki Jjokki
Speech time
Norebang time!
Connor getting ready for his big debut
Norebang
So happy
I've compiled a list of things I guarantee you will miss about Korea:
  • Kimbap Cheonguk. More specifically Chamchi jjigae (nomnomnom)
  • "Teacher, why?"
  • Korean socks
  • Jjokki Jjokki
  • Luigi's voice and Harry crying
  • K Pop
  • the phlegm of Korean men and the sound they make when clearing it out
  • the luscious Inje mountains
  • Kawi bawi bo!
Good bye Andrew Teacher! Miss you and I hope you're adjusting well back in 'Merica!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, thanks Arazue! You're right. I miss all those things. And friends. Bundle up this winter!

    ReplyDelete