Friday, June 8, 2012

Arazue's Solo Adventure in South East Asia: A Summary

Here is a recap of my trip: I flew into Thailand, with initial travel plans to go to Laos. I went alone with no guide, no travel books, no idea of what the heck I was getting myself into, made my first real decision as I arrived at the airport, met the most amazing people ever, had some of the craziest encounters, saw the most beautiful sites, and made so many unforgettable memories. I felt invincible after this trip.

I recommend everyone to travel alone, it was truly a life changing experience. You learn so much about yourself, and what you are capable of. It was so liberating to have no idea what I was going to do the next day, where I was going to go, and what I was going to see.


To everyone that I met on my trip (if you're even reading this silly blog), thank you. Thank you for talking to me, laughing with me, pitying me as a girl travelling alone, being my friend, and being a part of the best two weeks of my life.


1 comment: