Monday, June 4, 2012

Music Monday

I don't know what's come over me, but I've been going through a serious K-pop phase. I can't get enough. This first song is a song I heard on the noraebang bus on Teacher's Day. It's incredibly catchy, makes me want to dance, and there is hip thrusting, so much hip thrusting. I've had this song on repeat for the past two weeks. There's another version of the video, a "dance version" with even more hip thrusting.



This next video is from the Wonder Girls. I can't say I love this song or this group, but I felt they are worth sharing. The Wonder Girls are Korea's first real K-pop group, or at least the first has ever made it internationally. They toured with the Jonas Brothers a couple years ago (Woo!) and they were the first South Korean group that made it on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment