Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yesterday Was A Good Day

Yesterday was a brilliant day. In fact, one of the best days I've had in months.

Here's why:
  1. We usually have 5-6 class everyday, but the Tuesday schedule had us only scheduled for four.
  2. Less students showed up that day, so technically I only had to teach 3.5 classes.
  3. My last class was amazing! And it was a small class (about 6 students, and small classes are my favorite).
  4. I taught them when to use "a" and "an" and how to say "these are..." versus "this is..." and they understood it!
  5. I had yoga, and the crankiest looking ajumma gave me a towel to wipe my sweat off! Friends!
  6. Biking home, I ran into fellow teachers at a coffee shop, and we ate ice cream. Even better? When I went to go buy ice cream, I got 2 free ice cream bars. Woo!
  7. Everyone went home early, but my friend Connor and I stayed behind to chat while he finished his beer, and we met a Korean, who was born in Kazakhstan. He was awesome; his English was good, he was funny, he talked about soju and pooping, aaand I thought he was easy on the eyes.
How do I summarize this day in one word? WINNING!

Thanks Charlie, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment