Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'll Give You Mine, If You Give Me Yours

Hi friends, family, lovers, random people I don't know but who may read my blog,

First of all, thank you for reading my blog. I'm glad I am able to share my adventure with you and I'm even more glad that you're actually taking the time to read it. I'm sorry if I swear or offend you in any way, but I am using this as not only a blog, but an online journal with my perspective on things.

I miss all of you and want to hear your voice, see your beautiful face, read your emails, and recieve fun mail from you, so I'm giving you all my contact information. And if any of you ever find yourself in Korea or somewhere in Asia, let me know! I may have a break when you're in my area.

email: arazue.foroozan@gmail.com (best way to contact me)
skype: arazue007 (embarassing skype name, I know, it's old, forgive me)
my Korean phone number: 010-851-96009
facebook: Arazue Classy Foroozan (that's my name, pimpin' is my game. Hah)
my Korean address:
Inje English Village
C/O Arazue Foroozan
Hanulnarin Center, 388 Nambuk-ri
Inje-eup, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do
South Korea (252805)

Since I gave you all of my info, I want yours. You don't have to if you don't want to. However, if you want a postcard, a phonecall, a Korean baby, a bottle of Soju, a souvenir, you kind of have to. So please email me your address or phone number or whatever.

I am also very open to any feedback you have to give me on my my blog, and I would also be more than happy to answer any questions you have about anything or give you further details on anything I've written.

I love you and miss you all immensely. Thanks!

My sad, pathetic wall of people and things

P.S. I really miss Cheez-its and my dad's kabob. And I wish I brought more pictures to put on my wall. (Hint hint, wink wink.)

2 comments:

  1. I want all the souvenirs including the Korean baby! ...wait. what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I love your columns.....you are so interesting!!! Where are you from? Want to meet up? Just let me know. I really enjoy your pics they are so revealing !!

    ReplyDelete