Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Official!

Ladies and gentlemen, I have finally received my Alien Registration Card. I am now an official resident of South Korea, at least for the next 12 months.

Wahoo!
Now that I have my ARC card, I can leave the country, which means I can plan my winter vacation, which means I was too antsy and bought my ticket immediately, which means I'm going to Laos for 2 weeks by myself! I am so pumped. I'll be meeting up with my friend Tony about halfway through my trip, so that should be fun. I'm really looking forward to the beautiful scenery Laos has to offer and the warm weather! Yummm.

Other updates on my life? I started taking yoga classes, weird I know. And the other day I unknowingly ate raw octopus, and yesterday I ate more raw fish, freshly picked and cut from the tanks outside the restaurant. Raw fish is interesting. And really chewy. And that's all I have to say about the matter.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you, Ara!!! Can't wait to hear about your adventure to Laos. Safe travels and tons of love your way

    ~ Cong =)

    ReplyDelete