Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Poop Needle"

Do you even want to know what a poop needle? Oh yes you do.

Korean kids have a silly little prank they like to pull on people, especially their foreign teachers. This is called "dong chim", and it translates into "poop needle" which is a pretty accurate translation. 
The "dong chim" is performed on any unsuspecting victim, male or female, child or adult. A prime target will be (a) bending over, and (b) concentrating on something else. The mischievous party will clasp his or her hands with the index fingers extended – the kind of motion you might make to mime shooting. And then, dear reader, they will ram those fingers right up your arse.

I have heard that when students perform this magical act on you it means that they like you and are comfortable with me. I wish they would fear me instead.



Some websites to read more about dong chim:
Beware the Dong Chim!
World's Longest Dong Chim (something I hope to participate in if I am lucky enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment